Its been a while since we found a natural way to whiten teeth. We have been on a social media lookout on teeth whitening trends and guess what! We came up with the trending, cost effective, and organic Bamboo activated charcoal powder as a natural remedy for teeth whitening. Lets educate ourselves more about Bamboo Activated Charcoal.
How Bamboo Activated Charcoal Works
Bamboo Activated charcoal is a highly absorbent substance. It removes toxins when they adhere to the surface of the charcoal. It is not absorbed by the body, but passes through the GI system, so chemicals and toxins bind to it, which then pass through the body and are expelled by the Bamboo Activated charcoal.
Bamboo Activated charcoal is extremely effective at binding to toxins from household chemicals, ingested medicines, and other chemicals from the body, especially when taken within 30 minutes of ingestion. For this reason, it is a great first treatment for any kind of poisoning, but should not be taken within several hours of medications (or even vitamins) that DO need to be absorbed.
How Does Bamboo Activated Charcoal powder Whiten Your Teeth?
We did some research and found out that even though it temporarily makes the mouth look extremely black, it has the same effect as it does when ingested: it pulls toxins from the mouth and removes stains. (Fair warning: when you open your mouth, it is completely black and rather scary looking!)
Further research we’ve done on this showed that Bamboo Activated Charcoal can be helpful in pH and health of the mouth, and as such is effective in preventing cavities and killing the bad bacteria present in tooth decay and gingivitis. For this reason, It makes it easy for you to use as part of your remineralizing protocol for teeth, along with your remineralizing toothpaste.
Of course, it is important to check with your own doctor and dentist before using this or any substance internally or orally.
How to Use Bamboo Activated Charcoal to Whiten Teeth
We recommend having two toothbrushes, one for applying the Bamboo Activated charcoal and one for brushing your mouth out after. A cup for rinsing is also helpful. (Tip I learned the hard way: Have a microfiber cloth on hand to wipe out the sink when you’re done, also.)
1. Dip a clean, wet toothbrush into the powdered charcoal.
2. Lean over the container of the Bamboo Activated charcoal and quickly put the charcoal-covered toothbrush in the mouth (this is to protect your sink).
3. Brush in small, very gentle circles to apply Bamboo Activated charcoal all over your teeth. Let sit for 2 minutes.
4. Spit and rinse until your mouth is clear of Bamboo Activated charcoal. (Again, be careful of surrounding surfaces.)
5. To any remaining Bamboo Activated charcoal out of your mouth, wet the the second clean toothbrush, brush lightly, and rinse.
6. Wipe out the sink with the microfiber before it dries for easiest clean-up.
7. Your mouth will feel amazingly clean…. your sink, not so much! Use as often as needed. Be free to give us feedback for we’d like to hear from you.
Where to Get Bamboo Activated Charcoal
The one stop shop for Bamboo Activated Charcoal powder in Kenya is www.glamworld.co.ke Be free to place your order on their website for they ship worldwide. Text/Call/WhatsApp +254711182160
Let us know what works for you!